Re: Processing of kfreebsd-10...

Hi,

Sorry for all this noise on debian-bsd@...

> Anyway your *_multi.changes might have been the right thing if uploaded
> after the *_source.changes had been thrown away .. ow the _source stole
> some of the files.

Yeah, things didn't happen in quite the expected order.

A similar thing happened again, where the *_multi.changes was still
being retained somewhere (it was gone from
ftp://ftp.eu.upload.debian.org/pub/UploadQueue/ so I assumed it had been
rejected already;  that was actually still being retried, and repeatedly
deleting files meant for a later upload attempt).

> Anyway if you're building your upload on a jessie system probably the
> best way is to use `dpkg-buildpackage -g` -- that's how I did the kernel
> builds -- it gets you a single changes with all that is needed
> (hopefully).

Thanks, I did find that, which is the *_kfreebsd-amd64.changes, which
may actually succeed this time.

(It doesn't help that there's a long delay between actions happening and
then the notification email.)

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org