Re: Packages not staying in BD-Uninstallable state?

Hi!

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> Steven Chamberlain wrote:
>> Some packages had build attempts, and went into Failed state rather than
>> BD-Uninstallabe;  and were retried hundreds of times, e.g.
>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=freecad&suite=sid
>
> The problem seems to have cleared up now, thanks!

Jep that was the KDE thing I wrote about yesterday. For some unknown
reason dose decided bds were satisfiable while apt didn't find that
supposed solution. Not sure whether freecad directly belongs to that
group, there are always some packages that need manual overrides due to
known bugs (related to alternative build-dependencies)

  Christoph