Re: jessie-kfreebsd package in Uploaded, not Installed state?

Hi,

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> (2015-11-10):
> Hi Christoph and/or FTP masters,
>
> I made a source+arch:all upload of kfreebsd-10 to the jessie-kfreebsd
> suite.  It built on the kfreebsd-amd64 and -i386 buildds, but on -amd64
> it has stayed in Uploaded state, not Installed?  Why might that happen?
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=kfreebsd-10&suite=jessie-kfreebsd

You probably uploaded a _kfreebsd-amd64.changes file for source+all, and
that filename being already taken for your upload, the buildd can't
reuse the same filename?

> I also made uploads of anna and netcfg which had no problems:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=anna&suite=jessie-kfreebsd
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=netcfg&suite=jessie-kfreebsd

Those don't contain any arch:all packages, so you probably only uploaded
a _source.changes file?

(Too lazy to check right now; hopefully my first guess is OK…)

Mraw,
KiBi.