Re: failed kfreebsd-amd64 build of openjdk-8 8u66-b01-4

Am 20.09.2015 um 16:21 schrieb Emmanuel Bourg:
> Le 20/09/2015 10:24, Jan Henke a écrit :
>
>> it looks like the opnejdk-8 has a bootstrap problem, since it cannot
>> install the openjdk-8-jdk package (which does not exist in the archive
>> yet for kfreebsd-*).
>>
>> Is it possible for someone with the access right to manually build and
>> upload the openjdk-8-jdk package, so the buildds can build it regularly
>> from source?
> Hi Jan,
>
> It should be possible to bootstrap it with openjdk-7-jdk which is
> available on kfreebsd-*. I'm not sure to know the procedure to build
> manually an arch specific package without bumping the package version
> though.
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

Hi Emmanuel,

the strange thing is, the buildds continue trying to install
openjdk-8-jdk instead to satisfy the build dependency, which naturally
fails. I assume, because the package exists for most other
architectures, but not kfreebsd-*.

Judging from the build log (and the fact that these email keep coming
for some days now), I really think this situation needs manual
intervention. It would be really helpful to see openjdk-8-* on kfreebsd,
but I think I cannot do anything here. So I hope some with the required
access can do something about this.

Best regards
Jan Henke