softflowd build error on kfreebsd-*

Hello,

as reported by the build logs¹², today's upload of softflowd 0.9.9-2
failed to build on kfreebsd-*:

| (...)
| softflowd.c: In function 'transport_to_flowrec':
| softflowd.c:326:24: error: 'const struct tcphdr' has no member named 'th_sport'
|    flow->port[ndx] = tcp->th_sport;

As I'm interested in keeping Debian running outside the Linux and
amd64/armhf world, I'd like to fix this. But since you're certainly
more acquainted with BSD specific things, I'm requesting your help.

Some bits:

This upload did no changes to the sources, and I seriously doubt the
changes in the build options triggered this. Therefore I suspect the
toolchain behaves different to how it used to. The last upload (and
successfull build) was more than two years in the past.

The th_sport element is provided by /usr/include/netinet/tcp.h
(libc0.1-dev_2.19-19_kfreebsd-amd64.deb) but appearently the
__FAVOR_BSD contant is not defined. Should upstream do that now?

Suggestions? I'd appreciate a tested patch, since I don't have access
to an kfreebsd box. And please Cc: me in replies, I'm not subscribed
to debian-bsd.

Thanks,

    Christoph

¹ https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=softflowd&arch=kfreebsd-amd64&ver=0.9.9-2&stamp=1440399851