Re: jessie-kfreebsd upload acl

Christoph Egger wrote:
> Should be on it's way .. if the network here decides to work

Thank you!  I'll make uploads today for the most important remaining
bugs in d-i.  May then be able to make a release candidate of netboot
images, but I'd like to set up some automated testing (like ho1ger's
jekins.d.n *was* doing but they had to turn it off).

(busybox wget was the cause of random 'failed to download' messages
during kfreebsd installs, and especially breaking preseed installs).

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org