Re: kfreebsd-11 FTBFS with Debian Clang 3.6.1

Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> Upgrading our freebsd-mk would probably fix this, though I'm curious
> how it happens.

I found that to be caused by
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/glibc-bsd/trunk/freebsd-buildutils/debian/patches/r276494.diff?view=markup
which of course was fixed already in upstream's mk.

With only this change, it is possible to build kfreebsd-11 up to SVN
r285254.  Current HEAD requires a newer version of config(8) to support
the 'not' operator now used in sys/conf/files (or else RANDOM_FORTUNA
will not get built, and the kernel image does not link).

I'm finishing up a package of kfreebsd-11 r285254, and someday we can
upload a new freebsd-buildutils to experimental in order to track
later snapshots of HEAD.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org