Re: openjdk-8

Am 22.06.2015 um 09:07 schrieb Christoph Egger:
> Hi!
>
>   I've just killed openjdk-8 builds for now. It needs itself to build
>   (might just need bootstrapping using openjdk-7 -- not sure)
>
> Christoph

Hi Christoph,

as far as I recall OpenJDK-7 would work for bootstrapping. It seems we
need that one working on FBSD.

Also the Debian Java team was discussing the greater issue of Java
support across all platforms. Since gcj is no longer a working solution.
Essentially for any Java application to work we need OpenJDK now.

Best regards,
Jan