Re: kernel on buildd (Re: [Glibc-bsd-commits] r5714 - trunk/glibc-ports/kfreebsd/bits)

Ahoi!

Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz> writes:
> what is currently used kernel on buildd for kfreebsd-* ?
>
> According to last log of util-linux (22 May 2015/fayrfax.debian.org):
> Kernel: GNU/kFreeBSD 9.0-2-amd64 kfreebsd-amd64 (x86_64)

You are indeed right. All buildds are still running wheezy. Peter from
DSA upgraded the porterbox, falla, and experienced huge stability
problems I could not reproduce which stalled the upgrades. Anyone with
more ideas is certainly welcomed by DSA in helping to figure out what is
going on there.

  Christoph