jessi-kfreebsd building

Hi Andreas!

  Are you still planing to look at how to integrate kfreebsd into buildd
infrastructure? I remember you reason about wether to create separate
suites or use the "normal" jessie ones on the buildd side -- did you
find any conclusions?

  I started digging around on wuiet and [0] is the obvious startingpoint
.. I can probably try and create a patch for that to merge it into
jessie on buildd. But I don't have real knowledge of the tooling and
probably can't test stuff with my permissions.

Thanks!

  Christoph

[0] /srv/wanna-build/triggers/trigger.debian
--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer