Re: Preparations for jessie-kfreebsd release

Hi all,

I created this new Wiki page about release preparations:
https://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD/Jessie

It lists current d-i issues I'm aware of.  I have fixes for many of them
but would like feedback, and advice on uploading fixes to the new
jessie-kfreebsd suite.

I also mention on that page how to help test the installer, which is now
the most important thing to fix up before we can release.

We need to set up jessie-kfreebsd d-i builds somewhere.  In the meantime
I share my unofficial builds on that page.  We'll then need to figure out
how and where to set up CD builds and test those too.

I think it will take us one more week to be ready for release.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org