Re: Memory debugging tools for kFreeBSD

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 05:36:16PM -0600, Jeff Epler wrote:
> Some time ago I prepared patches that allowed me to build and use
[...]

Adam, I tried to Cc: you on this response, but your mail server rejected
the message:

      adamm@zombino.com
        SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
        host mail.galsoft.net [88.198.34.156]: 554 5.7.0 Reject, id=01321-13 - spam

and reviewing the message made me realize that I omitted the URL of the
debian bug report I was referring to:

I don't know whether this message will reach you either, but hey, I
tried.

Jeff