Re: Handling security in a unofficial kFreeBSD release

On 11/11/14 23:54, Christoph Egger wrote:
> For the second point I guess we bsd people can figure something out. The
> other I don't really know .. maybe we can trigger once the
> stable-security thing becomes public and building then? Other Ideas?

I'm not familiar with wanna-build, but that sounds like the first place
to try to trigger our own security builds from.

The last-resort, naïve implementation would be to watch the public APT
repository at http://security.debian.org/debian-security/

Shortly before a security announcement, and after any embargo period
expired, the .dsc's will appear there for the patched packages, we can
fetch them, build them and install them in our unofficial stable suite.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org