Re: Plan B for kfreebsd

Hi Steven,

On Montag, 10. November 2014, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> So - while I disagree with the release team's decision - being an
> unofficial release doesn't have to be a bad thing for us.  It actually
> gives us freedom to make improvements as we see fit.  And it could be a
> lot of fun.

I think that's probably the best way to see this, kudos! ;-)

On Dienstag, 11. November 2014, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
>   * random/cool stuff:
>     - place to run c-i testing, QA tools

I'm happy to continue to run kfreebsd related jobs on jenkins.d.n and also to
add new jobs! likewise for piuparts.d.o, once that can cope with more than one
arch...

about https://jenkins.debian.net/view/g-i-installation/job/g-i-
installation_debian_sid_daily_kfreebsd/ (and jessie and wheezy)

- I guess I should remove the wheezy job
- I will need to fix the missing preseed file
- whats the status of kfreebsd d-i .iso? which should jenkins test?

cheers,
	Holger, not subscribed to -bsd@l.d.o