Re: Plan B for kfreebsd

Hi,

Peter Palfrader wrote:
> I think having a jessie kfreebsd release is a prerequisite for keeping
> the debian.org machine resources (buildds, porterboxes).

The buildds and porterboxes serve unstable.  Removing it from there
would be even more devastating than being dropped from the official
release and/or testing.

There will be an unofficial release though, and I imagine the buildds
would be upgraded to that still?

> DSA can't
> maintain rolling releases or testing systems for any length of time.

I'm not quite sure what you mean;  particularly how those involve DSA.
What systems would you need to maintain besides the buildds for sid?

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org