Re: kfreebsd-10 FTBFS with libbsd/0.7.0 (was: -bsd@ stuff to do during DebConf?)

Found this in the libbsd changelog for 0.7.0:

> commit f41fdcf186abbe26b11ba10fb3d4d0c1f109501e
> Author: Guillem Jover <guillem@hadrons.org>
> Date:   Mon Oct 21 05:07:56 2013 +0200
>
>     Add funopen() function
>
>     This is a wrapper over the glibc fopencookie() function.
>
>     We diverge from the FreeBSD, OpenBSD and DragonFlyBSD declarations,
>     because seekfn() there wrongly uses fpos_t, assuming it's an integral
>     type, and any code using that on a system where fpos_t is a struct
>     (such as GNU-based systems or NetBSD) will fail to build. In which case,
>     as the code has to be modified anyway, we might just as well use the
>     correct declaration.

Maybe we need to avoid libbsd being used here where I think it's not
needed.  (Or I could be wrong;  maybe we ought to be using libbsd in
preference to freebsd-glue).

We may have to re-work the aic7xxx module build anyway because of these
changes underway upstream:  http://freshbsd.org/commit/freebsd/r270284

Although I think we need to keep using the older method of compiling
firmwares with aicasm to comply with the DFSG.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org