Re: kFreeBSD future

I'm not an official member of the Debian project (DD or DM), but as
Steven Chamberlain notes I've contributed a few patches for Debian
kFreeBSD, some of which have actually managed to make it into packages.

(I have some contributed patches for gdb and valgrind that as far as I
know are just sitting in the patch tracker, probably because I don't
know the best way to advance their inclusion)

I also depend on it personally, because of the great combination of
Debian userspace with top-notch ZFS support.

That said, I haven't even tried Debian Jessie kFreeBSD.

Is there something concrete I can do at this point to help?  I could
toss Jessie kFreeBSD into a virtual machine, but I strongly suspect that
(just like Wheezy), kFreeBSD in its current state is already going to
meet my server-centric needs just fine.

Jeff