Please give back efl on kfreebsd-amd64

Hi,

Please give back efl for another build on kfreebsd-amd64

It apparently timed out during a 'DNS resolution' test, which I tried
but couldn't reproduce locally.

It would be nice to know what the problem is (race, or some assumption
about networking) but leaving it out-of-date doesn't tell us anything;
seeing if it builds on second attempt would at least confirm the issue
was non-deterministic.

It is also part of at least two transitions (libjpeg-turbo and gnutls28)
that I don't want kfreebsd to be holding up.

| FAIL: tests/ecore/ecore_suite
|
| Running suite(s): Ecore
| count_res: 6
| Client with ip 127.0.0.1, port 36663, connected = 1!
| Lost client with ip 127.0.0.1!
| Client was connected for 10.002 seconds.
| ERR<74714>:ecore_con lib/ecore_con/ecore_con_dns.c:90 _ecore_con_dns_check() resolve failed: No such file or directory

Thanks,
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org