Re: gcj-4.9-jdk: broken symlinks for j{awt,ni}{,_md}.h

On 28/08/14 19:49, Christoph Egger wrote:
>> Do you remember why the switch wasn't done? I remember Damien being
>> somewhat motivated to keep things running for kfreebsd. Maybe I should
>> just try and catch Matthias here at DebConf and see what he thinks?

It got switched before, after I asked, but openjdk-7 became FTBFS for a
few weeks so it got changed back.

> Just talked to Matthias a few minutes ago and he's concerned about no
> constant quick patchflow if something needs updating during stable
> lifetime.

Debian Security team can still push security updates even if it failed
to build on other arches?  If that's what the concern was?

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org