Re: kfreebsd-10 FTBFS with libbsd/0.7.0

Hey!

On Wed, 2014-08-27 at 21:33:54 +0100, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> Thanks for explaining this.

No problem. :)

> On 27/08/14 20:40, Guillem Jover wrote:
> > I see you've dealt with this now. Regardless, I think this was the
> > correct “fix”, even if usually not kosher, the freebsd-glue stuff
> > pulls in libbsd anyway so it's kind of part of its API/ABI.
>
> Just one other thing - is it the overall plan that things like that will
> move out of freebsd-glue into libbsd-dev?

I don't know what the plan for freebsd-glue is, you'd need to ask
Robert I guess. I think he created it to be able to deploy things
that might not be included in libbsd fast enough, or things that are
unsuitable for it. For the former I'm always open to hear suggestions
on what else might be helpful, or to accept patches. For the latter,
it would be nice to find a suitable alternative instead, otherwise
they can always be left in freebsd-glue for now.

Thanks,
Guillem