kfreebsd - open-vm-tools support

[ please CC me as I'm not subscribed! ]

hi porters,

after picking the "try to support kfreebsd" patches from vmware in the
open-vm-tools package some time ago I thought it would be a good thing to give
them a try and see if it builds fine - unfortunately it does not:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=open-vm-tools&arch=kfreebsd-amd64&ver=2%3A9.4.6-1770165-2%2Bexp1&stamp=1408226611

Unfortunately i don't have the spare time to fix the package to build properly
(fixing vmtoolsd and friends is not enough, a -module package needs to be
created, too...) - but I'll happily accept pull requests and patches, sources
are here:

https://github.com/bzed/pkg-open-vm-tools

If you'd like to work on it but you don't have access to a vmware vm to test the
package please let me know.

Cheers,

Bernd