Re: preparing for GCC 4.9

On Thu, May 08, 2014 at 05:25:02PM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:

> I would like to see some partial test rebuilds (like buildd or minimal chroot
> packages) for other architectures. Any possibility to setup such a test rebuild
> for some architectures by the porters? Afaics the results for the GCC testsuite
> look okish for every architecture.

I'm confident that other than one or two potential outliers, test build
results on powerpc and ppc64 should have the same number of regressions
as ppc64el, and also quite confident that where that's not the case, we
can get it fixed in a hurry, so please do those arches in lockstep with
the rest.

... Adam

PS: Switching hats to arm64, that one should also rev with the rest,
    but I think that's probably a no-brainer anyway, given that it's
    a new ports, where staying on the cutting edge is usually sanee.