Ext2fs driver on kfreebsd

Hello guys;

I noticed you mention the GPLd ext2fs driver on your FAQ:

https://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD_FAQ#Q._How_do_you_support_GPL-licensed_file_systems.3F

Starting with FreeBSD 9.0 ext2fs was reimplemented and is now completely under a BSD license so the warning on your FAQ needs updating. As of FreeBSD 10 the only GPL'd filesystem available is reiserfs, which is read-only and unlikely to get much use nowadays.

FWIW, we have been trying to improve the ext2fs driver a lot lately (borrowing from UFS1). The very latest driver in 9-stable and 10-stable has many bug fixes and should be able to work well with ext2/3 plus read-only ext4. It also has some initial support for dir_index and the ns timestamps.

Regards,

Pedro.