kFreeBSD on VirtualBox or other VM

Hi, I wanna know if kFreeBSD works perfectly on a VM (VirtualBox, qemu/kvm...) because I gave up it on my notebook because the power management/temperature and having to tame the grub to boot other operating systems. So the best idea was run it on a virtual machine at least. I will install FreeBSD on my notebook to learn and then when I have learned I reinstall kFreeBSD in HD.
I'll keep reporting bugs usually.
PS: Perfectly = kFreeBSD runs any removable discs, mouse, etc...(maybe 3D acceleration too).
Thanks