Re: sysctl.conf missing?

Em 2013-12-27 11:02, Robert Millan escreveu:
On 27/12/2013 06:45, brunomaximom@openmailbox.org wrote:
hey guys, where is sysctl.conf from freebsd?

See:

freebsd-utils (9.2+ds2-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * Add /etc/sysctl.conf. It used to be provided by procps, but now it
    isn't. Its content is kernel-specific anyway, so let's just use the
    FreeBSD version.

and...god, kfreebsd is almost unusable because the laptop temperature when i'm using it is able to make me sterile.

Did you try powerd? It's supposed to be installed by default.

how to use powerd? the manual does not clarify much for me.
is there the package freebsd-utils 9.2+ds2-1?