Re: IPSEC

Hei hei,

Am 2013-09-26 21:00, schrieb Steven Chamberlain:
> I wondered about doing this already in kfreebsd-9, but at least
> if kfreebsd-10 is ready soon to go into sid (I'd prefer to wait
> until first upstream beta version) then we'll have the choice of
> at least one kernel having full XENHVM support.

This would be great. I recently installed a Debian kFreeBSD (Wheezy) in
a Xen HVM virtual machine and the i/o performance is damn slow. A pure
FreeBSD with XENHVM kernel does much better, comparable with a
paravirtualized Linux.

My next step would have been to find out how to compile my own kernel
for Debian GNU/kFreeBSD but with this news I maybe just upgrade to sid
and wait just a little … O:-)

Greets
Alex

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)