Re: libmtp-dev dependency issue on kfreebsd

> On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 06:27:54PM +0200, Modestas Vainius wrote:
[...]
>> I wouldn't be so sure that libgphoto2 is the one which needs to be fixed. In
>> my opinion, here libmtp-dev does the wrong thing.

I prepared the last NMU for libgphoto2 because we ran into a similar
issue with sane-backends back then. I agree that libmtp-dev needs to be
fixed too. However I also think that the dependency on libusbx/libusb2
can be dropped completely from libgphot2-2-dev because the reason for
that, described in #407108, no longer holds true.

See also http://bugs.debian.org/717914, that libgphoto2-2-dev should not
depend on libusb-1.0-0-dev anymore.

Regards,

Markus