ufsutils for GNU/Linux

Hi,

As of 9.2-1 upload, the patchset in kFreeBSD-only ufsutils package is
much smaller and easier to update. Assuming the migration didn't cause
any major problems, I'd like to move it to unstable in a few weeks.

If there is still interest in using ufsutils on GNU/Linux, perhaps it
would be a good idea to provide it in a separate package.

I don't intend to put any effort in updating such a package, but as long
as this isn't detrimental to the main port I don't see why it would do
any harm.

Is it worth providing it, even if it tends to lag behind a few years
from latest upstream?