- To: Steven Chamberlain <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: kfreebsd-8
- From: Robert Millan <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 17:09:07 +0000
- Message-id: <522374B3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <522114E6.email@example.com>
- References: <5216743A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.LNX.email@example.com> <5217529D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <521F458D.email@example.com> <522114E6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On 29/08/13 13:58, Robert Millan wrote:
>> Again, if I don't hear anyone against this, I'll go ahead and:
>> - Upload kfreebsd-10 (with abiname=0) to sid.
>> - Make D-I a kfreebsd-9 / kfreebsd-10 dual boot.
>> - Request removal of kfreebsd-8.
> BTW I'm okay with removal of kfreebsd-8, I was just unsure when that
> should happen. I'm also unsure if kfreebsd-10 should go into sid yet.
> Whatever you and others think is best.
Okay, so let's just remove kfreebsd-8 for now, and make D-I kfreebsd-9 only?