Re: [call for testing] NPTL like pthread implementation for GNU/kFreeBSD

2013/7/13 Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz>:
> In theory yes, but in practice, both pid and tid are limited
> to range 1 .. (2^30-1) due to other constrains in kernel.
>
> Moreover, even currently the TID value is in some places
> (thr_exit, thr_self) passed as long.
> See $SVN-glibc-bsd/glibc-ports/fbtl-misc/pid-tid.txt
>
> I choose to sync with NPTL linux version as much as possible.

I see...

Btw, I'm running your NPTL on my desktop (I force-fed it into a Wheezy
system) and all seems fine so far. Tried iceweasel and icedove.

What's your deployment plan? Is this being uploaded to experimental,
or directly to sid?