Re: updating of glibc-bsd-commits list archive

Hi.

I opened a ticket in Alioth for this already:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=314307&group_id=1&atid=200001

We (glibc-bsd) use script from subversion-tools,
and location of that script have changed.
Our post-commit hook script have to be altered:

-/usr/lib/subversion/hook-scripts/commit-email.pl \
+/usr/share/subversion/hook-scripts/commit-email.pl \

I changed it, and rerun all previously failed hook for commits.
All of them are located in July archive (and r4696 is mailed twice).

Petr