Re: kfreebsd-10 boot failure

Robert Millan <rmh@debian.org> writes:
> 2013/6/25 Christoph Egger <christoph@debian.org>:
>> It's error 6 (again). Was previously fixed by shrinking the zfs
>> partition a bit from the end but something related seems to be
>> back. I'll reboot once the build there is finished
>
> Shrinking the partition is not enough, you need to clobber the end of
> disk too. Otherwise the überblock may still be found there.

Well whatever I did was enough to work with SVN 242489 kfreebsd-10
kernels but is no longer enough today. I will do zeroing as soon as I
can reboot the thing again (finished building webkig)

Regards

    Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer