Re: RUMP Kernels (was: Re: Debian GNU/kNetBSD Sources)

Your right it can be built on any OS, but last time i looked it was highly experimental on other OS's. Maybe that's changed in recent times.

Here is the information i have on it:
http://www.netbsd.org/docs/rump/

I have a whole journal article that one of the NetBSD devs sent to me as i was and still am very interested in it. I will attach it for you that are interested in reading about it. :)

I just have to find it the pdf file.

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 5:25 AM, Nicolas Barbier <nicolas.barbier@gmail.com> wrote:
2013/3/1 Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez <clopez@igalia.com>:

> But it looks like you can run RUMP kernels on top of Linux or any other
> OS (no need for a NetBSD kernel).

[..]

> https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/event/operating_systems_anykernel/

Indeed, Antti used Windows as the demonstration platform during most
of the talk :-).

Nicolas

--
A. Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion.
Q. Why is top posting bad?