Re: kfreebsd buildd

Just to add more information, the opendnssec build is failing due
doxygen builds (and blocking the transition to testing).

https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?arch=kfreebsd-i386&pkg=opendnssec&ver=1%3A1.3.9-4

It was successfully built before and there's no -3 to -4 related
change which should make the doxygen to fail.

Ondrej

--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>