Re: some support for debugging threads in gdb on kfreebsd

On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 03:00:14PM -0800, Christoph Egger wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thanks for your patch. However gdb with the patch applied dies for me:

I must have attached a wrong patch, or you're applying it to a different gdb.
(I started with 7.4.1-3)

It looks like you're probably dying here, but in my gdb source tree the message
is on a different line:

692 void
693 _initialize_signals (void)
694 {
695   if (strcmp (signals[TARGET_SIGNAL_LAST].string, "TARGET_SIGNAL_MAGIC") != 0)
696     internal_error (__FILE__, __LINE__, "failed internal consistency check");
697 }

In the patch I sent I don't think I could have disturbed
TARGET_SIGNAL_LAST/TARGET_SIGNAL_MAGIC (no entries were added or removed from
signals.def)..

Anyway, sorry it didn't work out for you.  If I discover anything further I'll
be sure to note it on-list.

Jeff