Re: iptables for kfree ??

Hi!

<mabra@manfbraun.de> writes:
> Is it anyhow possible to install some "iptables" package in
> wheezy ? It is the only, I am currently missing. It is listed
> at the Debian packages site, but not in the real live
> package list.

  iptables is the *linux* firewall system which is not available on
non-linux systems. If you need the functionality of iptables I'd suggest
looking at pf which is included in kfreebsd and is a quite powerfull
solution that allows you to do everything iptables does (and maybe even
a bit more)

Regards

    Christoph