kfreebsd-amd64 build failure for clamav

I recently uploaded a new version of clamav intended for wheezy, but it FTBFS
on kfreebsd-amd64 with a test failure (the build has been retried and it
failed twice).

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=clamav

Christoph Egger tried to build it locally to collect unit_tests/test-suite.log
so we could understand why it failed.  Unfortunately it succeeded for him, so
I'm left uncertain on how to proceed with getting this error diagnosed.

Suggestions/help please?

Scott K

Please cc me on any replies as I am not subscribed.