Re: Kfreebsd Install of 8-28 mini.iso SUCCESS :) - with some outstanding issues

FIX: Wanted to report that after I installed package " xdm ", KFBSD now boots to X (quick fix) :)

However,

BUG: Delete key does not work on the TTY (non-X) consoles :(  Workaround is to use Ctrl-D, but this should be fixed for console-heavy users.  (It works on PCBSD.)