Re: d-i failing to build on fils

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:45:24AM +0100, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> These build failures of d-i on fils suggest a problem with
> mirror-ubc.debian.org;  I notice that other buildds use that mirror,
> whereas fils refers to debian.netcologne.de instead, could that be
> causing the problem here?  Or if not, any idea what is wrong?

This was a configuration issue, /etc/apt/sources.list was using the
ubece mirror while the correct mirrors where listed in
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/*. It seems debian-installer is only looking up
in the former file, not in the laters.

Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73