Re: Network not recognised during install.

Tried to install KFreeBSD three over half a dozen times on an old P4 HP
Evo, that I have Debian unstable living on quite happily.

On each occasion the network wasn't recognised, so no mirror could be
allocated.

This is with the net-install CD.

I can't find anything in the archives with reference to this.
Can anybody provide a pointer?

To be clear, I'm talking about a standard cable connection.

What is your ethernet card ? It might be unsupported,
either completely or due to non-freeness (#594940).

Petr