Re: OpenJDK-7 on kFreeBSD

Hi!

Georgi Naplatanov <gosho@oles.biz> writes:
> It's difficult for investigation what the exact reason is for this
> error, because one test takes an hour. May be it's better to be used
> newer versions of sbuild and schroot on buildd machines (if it's
> possible of course).

Well once wheezy is released ;-) we'll get newer versions. And
considering the nearing of freeze date this migt quite likely be what is
going to happen. (Unless, of course, we can find a minimal schroot patch
to fix this).

Regards

    Christoph
--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer