GRUB with ZFS on Wheezy

I'm trying to install Wheezy using ZFS as root,
I've created a new pool on the disk named sys, and created 2 logical volumes (root,swap);
I've used (root volume) to hold the root data and (swap volume ) as a swap file system.
the installation went fine, till I reach the grub installation it ask me to define the disk to install grub on it.
by default it's written on it "ada" and my disk is "ada1" when I change it to "ada1" it install grub and continue without problems
but after that the system never boot and give me only one word when boot form the hard-disk "GRUB" .

Can any one help with this ?