Re: [Glibc-bsd-commits] r4316 - in branches/squeeze/kfreebsd-8/debian: . patches

On 16/06/12 18:39, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> This looks wrong to me.  It matches what upstream commited to
> RELENG_8_1, but it looks like it is applied in the wrong place, and they
> didn't fix up the indentation:
>
> http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/releng/8.1/sys/amd64/amd64/trap.c?revision=236953&view=markup#l965

The response from upstream so far is that the commit they made to
RELENG_8_1 was indeed wrong.  They haven't fixed it yet, but I think it
will end up something like what I've committed in r4319:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/glibc-bsd/branches/squeeze/kfreebsd-8/debian/patches/SA-12_04.sysret.patch?revision=4319&view=markup

This mirrors what they committed to RELENG_7_4 and looks functionally
correct, although they may shift it up a few lines so that the comments
make sense...

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org