Re: [Glibc-bsd-commits] r4301 - in trunk/kfreebsd-9/debian: . patches

On 13/06/12 21:12, Robert Millan wrote:
> Thanks Steven.  I'll upload on friday if noone beats me to it.  Btw
> the ipv6refcount fix is probably needed too.

Great, thanks.  I'll try to commit the patch for the ipv6refcount errata
notice by then.

I just committed the sysret fix in the kfreebsd-8 trunk as well.

What about the 8.1 kernel in Squeeze;  it's affected too, so should I
commit this in the /squeeze/ branch?  And would you be able to arrange
for a stable-sec and/or s-p-u upload?  I'm not sure of the proper
procedure for those.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org