Re: Please upgrade eglibc and give back ruby1.8

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> On 04/06/12 07:43, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
>>> Done for kfreebsd-i386.
>> And now done for kfreebsd-amd64.
>
> Thankyou for that.  They're both built+installed.  I assume that means
> they're available to all buildds even before the next dinstall run?

Buildds are accessing incoming, so jep. (Note this doesn't necessarily
work for build-essential packages which ruby isn't).

> So could we now please have givebacks on kfreebsd-* of:  rcov,
> ruby-ncurses, ruby-rmagick, hyperestraier.
>
> And on kfreebsd-amd64 only:  ruby-raindrops, ruby-shadow, ruby-zoom
>
> A couple of these were given back last night I think, but too early;
> they needed new ruby1.8 to finish first with fix for #675347.

Could have worked with a dep-wait anyway. However everything mentioned
above should now be building, let's wait for results.

Regards

    Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer