Re: freebsd-libs transition

On Sat, 2012-02-04 at 19:36 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-02-04 at 19:09 +0000, Robert Millan wrote:
>> > Should we wait until the current transition is
> > > over, or upload to unstable with the new sonames as soon as possible?

So, re-reading this, I realised that you were only asking whether you
should wait for the current freebsd-libs to reach testing first.  That's
somewhat the wrong question.  The libraries produced by freebsd-libs are
used by other packages, some of which will at various points be involved
in other transitions (and indeed may be right now), so the more
appropriate thing to do would have been to ask "when would be a good
time to upload" and then wait for a response to that.

Regards,

Adam