FreeBSD 9+ kernel and xterm-* terminfo entries

Hi,

for the next upload of ncurses I have updated¹ the xterm* terminfo
entries from xterm 276.  One notable feature is that there is now a
single entry point for configuring the behavior of the backspace key²,
meaning that all xterm-* terminfo entries behave consistently in that
respect.

The downside of this is that it becomes harder to change the behavior
when running a GNU/kfreeBSD root under a stock FreeBSD 9+ kernel, or
when logging into a Debian system remotely from the FreeBSD console.  In
particular, the workaround of using "TERM=xterm-new" mentioned in the
kFreeBSD FAQ³ will no longer work.

A possible workaround is to place your own compiled terminfo files into
~/terminfo or /etc/terminfo, for instance like this (assuming root
rights):

# FILE=$(mktemp)
# infocmp xterm | sed 's/kbs=\\177/kbs=\^H/' > $FILE
# tic -o /etc/terminfo $FILE
# rm $FILE

(If you use zsh, this can be abbreviated to
# tic -o /etc/terminfo =(infocmp xterm | sed 's/kbs=\\177/kbs=\^H/'),
but that cute feature is not available in bash.)

If there is anything else you want me to do, please speak up.

Cheers,
       Sven

¹ http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/ncurses.git;a=commit;h=6570450cfb7ef5306802eb5070e0fbcbd2383209
² http://invisible-island.net/xterm/xterm.log.html#xterm_272