FYI: interest in a Debian GNU/kFreeBSD live cd (Re: sky2: hw csum failure)

Hi kind Debian GNU/kFreeBSD maintainers,

Just an FYI, to let you know that there is interest by multiple people
in a livecd with Debian GNU/kFreeBSD on it.

For example, Vincent Blut wrote:

>> Do you know anyone with the same hardware or with an operating system that
>> uses a different driver, that could help to rule out a hardware problem?
>
> Unfortunately there is no one around me with this network controller,
> but I did some test on a
> distribution based on a derivative of OS/Net kernel (OpenIndiana), and I
> couldn't reproduce the
> bug since the 'yge' driver doesn't support hardware checksum calculation.
>
> Therefore I will try with FreeBSD (or a derivative), which use the 'msk'
> driver which support that feature.
> By the way, do you know if there is a Debian GNU/kFreeBSD live project?

Alas, I'm not familiar enough with live cds to know how hard that
would be to make.  But thought you might like to know your work on the
port is appreciated from another angle, anyway. ;-)

Sincerely,
Jonathan