Installation always fails with Wheezy Beta 3 Installer

Hi

I have problems to install a Debian Wheezy kFreeBSD 64 bit System using Kernel 9 on my HP N40L Microserver.

A few facts about the setup:
- Filesystem: zfs
- Kernel: 9
- raidz with 3 HDDs (250GB, 1 partition for zfs)
- HDD 4 as swap
- zfs custom parameter: "zfs set copies=3 rpool"

I've tried the default install and the expert install. Both install methods ends with the same error: installation of package "initscripts" failed
Until this message on console 4 everything is fine.

Can anyone confirm this?