Installation always fails with Wheezy Beta 3 Installer
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Installation always fails with Wheezy Beta 3 Installer
- From: Zagler Florian <FlorianZagler@web.de>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 02:29:16 +0100
- Message-id: <EB186253-1CB6-4911-AA42-60A885B7320E@alix.athome>
I have problems to install a Debian Wheezy kFreeBSD 64 bit System using Kernel 9 on my HP N40L Microserver.
A few facts about the setup:
- Filesystem: zfs
- Kernel: 9
- raidz with 3 HDDs (250GB, 1 partition for zfs)
- HDD 4 as swap
- zfs custom parameter: "zfs set copies=3 rpool"
I've tried the default install and the expert install. Both install methods ends with the same error: installation of package "initscripts" failed
Until this message on console 4 everything is fine.
Can anyone confirm this?