Re: ruby1.8 build

Hi,

In 1.8.7.358-4 (and also in 1.9.3.194-1), the 1-hour testsuite timeouts
were removed, after the most problematic DRB tests had been turned off.
 I guess that was too soon;  at least one ruby1.8 test
(test_cd/TestFileUtils) still hangs often on kfreebsd-*:

> E: Caught signal 'Terminated': terminating immediately
> make[1]: *** [test-all] Terminated
> make: *** [common-post-build-arch] Terminated
> semop(1): encountered an error: Invalid argument
> test_cd(TestFileUtils): Build killed with signal TERM after 150 minutes of inactivity

At this stage I would think it is safest to reinstate the timeout on
ruby1.8.  So far ruby1.9.1 doesn't seem to have this issue (perhaps
since its threading code was substantially rewritten).

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org